Several crypto experts and analysts are making bullish Bitcoin price predictions for the next major bull market, which some believe could occur in late 2024 or 2025. Here are the key takeaways from their analysis:
- Lyn Alden, a macro strategist and crypto expert, expects Bitcoin to surpass $100,000 per BTC during the next bull run, which she views as a conservative outlook.
- While liquidity does not allow for precise price predictions, Alden argues that Bitcoin’s price movement correlates closely with global liquidity conditions.
- She notes that models like stock-to-flow are imperfect for forecasting Bitcoin’s price path.
- Alden anticipates that improving liquidity in 2024 and 2025 could benefit Bitcoin and other risk assets, fueling a rally that lifts BTC to as much as $200,000.
- Samson Mow, CEO of blockchain company Jan3 whatbitcoindid.com, expects Bitcoin to hit $1 million shortly after approval of an ETF due to high institutional demand and limited exchange supply.
Current Bitcoin Price and Sentiment
At the time of writing, Bitcoin was trading at around $45,200, down nearly 1% over the previous 24 hours. The report indicates that a $100,000 Bitcoin price tag for the next bull market may be seen as underwhelming compared to more optimistic expectations of $200,000 or higher.