The Cardano Foundation has formed an important partnership with Petrobras, Brazil’s state-owned oil company, to provide blockchain training to its large workforce. The collaboration aims to increase blockchain literacy across various industries.
- The Cardano Foundation will provide blockchain workshops and courses to over 40,000 Petrobras employees through Cardano Academy at Petrobras University.
- The educational program will focus on the potential of blockchain technology, use cases, and interactive exercises.
- Employees completing the courses will receive a certificate and the first 500 attendees will get a special NFT celebrating their progress.
- The partnership demonstrates Cardano’s efforts to enhance blockchain adoption through education from the grassroots level.
- Cardano Academy recently launched its first certified course and employs gamified learning techniques.
- The Cardano Foundation has also released several open source blockchain products to support social and financial integrations.
Details of the Partnership
The Cardano Foundation will provide blockchain and cryptocurrency training to over 40,000 Petrobras employees through Cardano Academy at Petrobras University from December 20[…]
….[article continues with more context and details]
Efforts to Drive Blockchain Adoption
The Cardano Foundation has released several blockchain products to meet the needs of businesses and developers and support social and financial integrations on the Cardano platform as mentioned in this article. Many of these products, like Ledger Sync, are designed for Java developers considering Java’s popularity.