Ethereum Scaling Dominates Use of Zero-Knowledge Proofs
– Zero-knowledge (ZK) rollups are primarily used for Ethereum scaling, according to a report from ZK Validator.
– ZK-proofs use cryptography to prove information without revealing data, offering solutions for trust and privacy in digital environments.
– A poll of 18,000 Zero Knowledge Podcast followers showed that 42% believe ZK for Scaling will experience the highest growth in the next 12 months.
– Major Ethereum scaling protocols have launched in the first half of 2023, including Polygon’s multichain system and zkSync Era’s ZK Stack.
– Investment in the ZK sector has increased, with funding raised by companies like Starkware and Worldcoin for various applications.
The report from ZK Validator confirms that Ethereum scaling is the driving force behind the use of zero-knowledge proofs. With major launches and increased investment in the sector, it’s clear that ZK technology is making strides in improving scalability and privacy on the Ethereum network. As the popularity of ZK for Scaling continues to grow, we can expect even more innovative solutions to address the challenges of blockchain scalability.