XRP Market Cap Surges After Ripple’s Partial Victory Over SEC
– Ripple’s market capitalization increased by over $21 billion in just three hours following a partial victory over the SEC.
– XRP is now the fourth largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.
– The surge pushed XRP’s market cap to a new yearly high of $46.1 billion.
– The price of XRP also surged, reaching as high as $0.93.
– Uphold, a U.S. crypto exchange, experienced downtime due to the unprecedented spike in volume caused by the rush to buy XRP.
– Coinbase, Kraken, and iTrustCapital have re-listed XRP for trading on their platforms.
– Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has hinted at a future re-listing of XRP.
XRP’s market cap surge proves that Ripple’s partial victory over the SEC has instilled confidence in investors. The re-listing of XRP on major U.S. exchanges further solidifies its position as a leading cryptocurrency. It’s a bullish sign for XRP and shows that the crypto community is rallying behind Ripple. Keep an eye on XRP as it continues to make waves in the market.