XRP Trading Volume Surpasses Bitcoin Following SEC Ruling
- XRP has gained 1% over Bitcoin in trading volume between June 17 and July 17.
- The July 13 ruling on the SEC lawsuit has sparked increased interest in XRP.
- XRP trading volume has seen a 61% increase since the court’s decision.
- XRP accounted for 21% of global trade volume, surpassing Bitcoin.
- XRP’s market cap rose by $21.2 billion, making it the fourth largest crypto.
- The return of XRP to U.S. exchanges has contributed to its trading success.
- The international support for XRP has helped it weather the SEC lawsuit.
- The SEC may appeal the ruling, but Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse is confident in a favorable outcome.
XRP has made a splash in the crypto market, surpassing Bitcoin in trading volume and gaining significant momentum following the SEC ruling. Despite the lawsuit and exchange delistings, XRP has remained resilient, thanks to its strong international support. With its market cap and trading volume on the rise, XRP is proving to be a force to be reckoned with. The SEC’s potential appeal may bring further uncertainty, but Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse remains optimistic about the future of XRP. It’s clear that XRP’s comeback is making waves in the crypto universe.